Thursday, March 6, 2008

I saw blossoms today ......

Well I was walking my dog this morning, and as she snuffled about on a lovely day here in DC, I realized - there were blossoms on the trees !! Spring is here - yippee!
Which means on a photography note - if you're planning on doing an engagement session - it's time to schedule!!
Cherry blossoms are lovely at the tidal basin, and if you want 200 million tourists in your engagement pictures it's a great place to have your engagement pictures. I recommend either the many other locations in DC where there are blossoms OR be ready to get up at dawn to get great light and fewer tourists. Just a thought.
Another question I hear a lot is about what to wear. I suggest casual avoiding branding logos and wide stripes or anything that is going to make your kids laugh at you in 10 years time. Other than that - comfort is key. Oh - and don't do the Brady bunch matching clothes thing.

No comments: