Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Working on it ....

So, it's only day One of the blog. I've just spent almost a whole week updating my website and creating an html version of my website too. Whew ..... lots of new pictures so check out both.
www.eikonphoto.com
www.eikonphoto.com/html
If you have feedback, or find those glaring spelling errors and feel like telling me - I would love to hear from you!
In the next week or two, I'll be posting my thoughts about last seasons weddings. Just a few musings and some funny stories. This blog is downtime relax time for me - so don't expect a sales and marketing blog, this is fun

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eikon is the icon for us - just fabulous photographs and such a wonderful person to deal with - we love you. P and G

Anonymous said...

What amazing photos...You are the best!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos...You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos...you are so talented. Ms. B